Where can you stay? // Accommodation possibilities
Home » Where can you stay?
Where can I stay? (Accommodation possibilities)
- The Romos Fishery – Capacity: 14 seats plus camping areas and barbeque facilities.
- La Popa Sașilor (the Saxon’s Priest) – located in Romos’s center, the bed-and-breakfast can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people.
- The “Vânătorul” Chalet (the Hunter) – recently entered in the Romos Hall’s property, is under construction at this time.
- Accommodation in locals’ homes – for hikers reaching Ciungu Mare: most locals are willing to be their hosts, and to offer them a glass of brandy and an organic products dinner.
- Șurianu Inn – located on the E68 European road, on the left side going toward Sebeș, immediately after getting off the bridge crossing the highway next to the Șibot commune. Accommodation in 7 bungalows. Restaurant capacity: 220 seats in two large halls and two meeting rooms. Qualified in tourism and catering. Cuisine offer: traditional dishes. Remarkable offers for organizing family events.
- The Florance Pension – located across the street from the Șurianu Inn. It provides excellent accommodation, quality certified by numerous Awards of Excellence in Tourism. 11 rooms with a maximum accommodation capacity of 30 people. Thermal comfort provided by own central heating; internet access; rooms with bathroom. Restaurant with 100 seats, tastefully furnished, divided into four rooms and a booth. In summer, meals can be served on the terrace as well. The kitchen offers a rich menu. The most famous dishes: tripe, pork ribs, mix grill.
- The “Gura de Rai” Pension (Slice of Heaven) – about 5 km from Șibot going to Sebeș, on the right side, on the E68 road. It has its own farm (15 hectares) of orchards and of crops, and its own livestock farm, providing natural products for the pension’s kitchen. Restaurant capacity: 40 seats. Accommodation capacity: 18 seats, in 3 rooms for 2 persons (double bed) and 3 rooms for 4 persons (2 beds each).